- Our service is beyond brokerage; we are a financial consultant, educator, and partner to the end user.
- For the seller, Tempe Real Estate Boutique ads value to property through innovative, powerful marketing.
- Provide you with a survey commonly known as comparative market analysis, which consists of intimate knowledge and an intense study of property value considering appreciation, supply and demand, presentation, price-per-square foot comparison, and image.
- We will customize a marketing plan for your property, which consists of advertising print media
- Print material includes post cards and mailing campaigns addressed to neighboring properties and potential customers, professionally designed fact sheets with floor plans, and detailed property photos.
Preparing your Property for Showing
- Selling residential real estate is our business. We encourage sellers to learn from our experience on how to expose the most attractive features of your property and prepare for showings or open houses.
- Make sure your rooms are not cluttered. Clear all excess chairs, lamps, magazines, toys, and tables that you don’t use.
- Windows should sparkle. Blinds and curtains should be open and lights should be on to brighten the room.
- If the paint is peeling or cracking, consider painting the home or condo.
- Keep in mind that closets seem bigger if they are not too full.
- Clean your bathrooms, kitchen and mop the floors.
- A/C on during the hot summer days, Flowers, potpourri, or even the smell of freshly brewed coffee will make your home more inviting.
- Agents and buyers often feel more relaxed and comfortable discussing the property in private. Perhaps you would prefer to be away during the showing and open houses?
- Consult Tempe Real Estate Boutique about researching comparable sales to price your property.
- Following our guidance will help you sell your property for the highest possible price in the most effective manner.
Bidding and Negotiating
- We request all offers in writing. Based on the Seller requirements we will pre qualify every buyer and will request a financial statement with the offer.
- Since we owe our fiduciary responsibility to you the sellers our goal will be to negotiate the highest price possible keeping in mind not to lose the buyer. With countless transactions and negotiation experience we will guide you through every step of the way making sure a successful transaction.
- Our marketing efforts sometimes may produce more than one buyer interested in purchasing your property. We are trained in coordinating healthy bidding wars and finishing with an ethical Last & Final step. It takes a skilled broker to coordinate a successful bidding war.
Listing to Closing
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Pricing Property
- Marketing Plan
- Listing on MLS
- Advertising online
- Advertising Print
- Mailing campaign
- Open Houses
- Scheduling appointments
- Progress report
- Presenting offers
- Offer & Acceptance
- Due diligence
- Contract signed by buyer
- Contract signed by seller
- Commitment letter for mortgage or Proof of funds if cash.
Typical Listing Agreement
A% (Split between selling broker & buyer broker)
4, 7, 13 month agreement
Our work begins once agreed upon.
Complete the form and Tempe Real Estate Boutique will contact you shortly!