Call it a Staple, call it an Icon, and Call it what you will but The Sail Inn Tempe will no longer be in business come June 29th. Located just steps from Mill Ave, near the tracks to the east, Regatta Pointe … Continue reading
Tempe Realtor Juan Pesqueira
Tempe Real Estate; Homes for Sale & Condos.
Juan Pesqueira specializes in Tempe Real Estate homes and condos for sale, Mill Ave Downtown Tempe High-Rise Condos, luxury homes in zip 85284, historic Tempe Homes near ASU, perfect condo for ASU students, investment properties, and surrounding Tempe neighborhoods.
You’re Tempe Arizona Homes Resources
We want to be your top resources for Tempe Homes or Condos for sale, Tempe Real Estate, Mill Ave Urban living, Mill ave Tempe, Questa Vida, Brownstone, Wingfoot, Tempe Royal palms, Villagio Tempe, Las Estadas, zip codes 85281, 85282, 85283, Tempe luxury zip code 85284, and all Tempe real estate neighborhoods.
– Dont forget to Request your Tempe Arizona Relocation Package
Tempe, Real Estate & Tempe Homes for Sale, High Rise condos for sale.
Tempe Real Estate neighborhoods, homes, and condos are about lifestyle. While Phoenix, Arizona has some of the country’s best weather, there are plenty of other criteria for finding the perfect home. Each neighborhood has its own distinctive personality and unique features and advantages. Our team has worked with all buyers and sellers From Tempe Mill Avenue high rise urban living to Tempe Historic District and real estate near ASU 85281, Tempe royal palms, Questa Vida, Villagio at Tempe, Tempe Knoell, Alison’s, farmers ave, Downtown ASU Lofts, All aspects of real estate in Tempe we handle.
Ready to take your online tour? If so, Click here to start your Free Interactive map search that offers a searchable interactive real estate map and a list of area AZ neighborhoods can be found under my Tempe Real Estate Neighborhood Explorer. You’ll find a great collection of information about each listing including neighborhoods, photos and videos. Considerate it our way of saying welcome to the Valley of the Sun!
Under any real estate market conditions, sellers want to know home values and how much they can sell their home for. If you’re thinking about selling your home or condo, we understand how important it is to get the best possible sale price in the shortest amount of time. Pricing your property and determining home values takes a skill and experience of a seasoned and experienced Arizona real estate professional. Did I mention I appraised real estate for four years to include Luxury Homes, Mansions, Private Estates, Penthouse Condos, subject to, future value, and more?
We have a long history of selling properties in all price ranges for the city of Tempe. Well provide you with a customized market analysis specifically for your property, and find out the latest market activity and home values in your neighborhood. But smart pricing is only part of the equation – see how we ensure that your property gets maximum exposure in all the right places, locally, nationally, and internationally.
Is your Tempe home or condo going into foreclosure? Don’t foreclose bank are paying you a fee to do a Tempe Short Sale. Call us for detail 480.458.8007
1. Your Credit will be hit with a lower amount than if you foreclose on your home. A primary benefit of completing a short sale is minimizing the damage to credit. This will give you the ability to retain credit cards, affect insurance rates, and alter financing rates for cars.
2. Quicker Ability to Obtain a Mortgage. Although many traumatized home owners find it hard to imagine owning a home again, the truth is most will. Timeframes for obtain a Fannie Mae loan are two years after a short sale vs. seven years for a foreclosure.
3. Banks are paying sellers to do a short sale. New government programs offer sellers cash for participating and completing a short sale. Depending on your loan and your circumstances, you may qualify for cash incentives which range from the low $1,000 up to $3000 plus.
4. Employment factors. Some employers will not hire employees with a foreclosure and other credit issues. Short sales typically bypass these issues.
4. Avoiding the Stigma of Foreclosure. To the world, a short sale appears the same as a traditional home sale. Neighbors will not know the true reason you are short selling your home. There are many reasons to do a short sale and not all of them are done because you can’t pay the mortgage.
Would you like to work with Juan Pesqueira?
Please compete our contact form and well be in touch with you shortly. For immediate assistance please call 480.458.8007
Realtor Juan Pesqueira
If Penthouse Living is what you are looking for search no more than Bridgeview at Hayden Ferry located on Mill Avenue in Tempe, Arizona. Currently there is two Penthouse Condos for sale listed from $1,650,000 – $2,000,000, one is fully finished and furnished the other is un unfinished with concrete flooring and drywall ready for a buyer’s imagination to run wild. The Penthouse units along with others come with (Read Below).
– Lakefront living with gorgeous mountain views for those amazing Arizona sunsets!
– Beautiful wood, stone and tile flooring. Granite in kitchen & unique bath designer touches. All upgraded appliances included as well as a washer/dryer.
– Gorgeous views unfinished penthouse!
– Unit features an interior elevator; gorgeous, spiral stainless steel and glass staircase as the focal point in the main living area!
– Gorgeous finished out unit with thousands of dollars in upgrades!
– Black granite in kitchen with dark, wood cabinetry.
– Floor to ceiling windows in the main living area and kitchen.
– Beautiful LAKEFRONT with Views galore in these high-rise units.
– Town Lake with views of Camelback Mountain and much more.
– Move in ready! 7th floor penthouse fully furnished. Beautifully designed 2 bedroom plus den offers walls of windows capturing breathtaking views of Tempe Town Lake, surrounding mountain ranges and urban landscape.
– Don’t forget to check in with concierge upon arrival.
– Also don’t forget you are located on Mill Ave just walking distance to dining, shopping, unique coffee shops, Arizona State University, and what I like to call a small private urban living feeling.
Penthouse Floor: 7
Square footage: 3217
Penthouse Floor: 1
Square footage: 4924
High-Rise Floor: 307
Square footage: 1686
High-Rise Floor: 2
Square footage: 2000
Let’s not forget Lofts at Orchidhouse located right in the heart of Mill Avenue District. Hello New York meet Mill Avenue Tempe Arizona, Looking for a true New York loft style, here it is in Arizona. “Hello kitchen spin turn half wall bedroom” “EXPOSED AIR DUCTS” “Oh did I just walk into the window?” This building blends in with all the current commercial buildings on Mill Ave and if you have been down to Mill Avenue could have walked just past it. Currently there is three high rise units for sale $610,000 – $895,000 for sale and this development can also be seen down in Old Town Scottsdale (3rd Avenue Lofts – Same developer). Below are just a few features to point out.
– Here is a rare opportunity for any future urban dweller
– Absolutely perfect for entrepreneurs looking for a LIVE – WORK
– Loft at the Orchidhouse boasts amazing views of Mill Avenue and offers tons of SUNLIGHT from its operable floor/ceiling windows.
– Includes wood floors, custom painting, custom lighting and exposed brick columns.
– flex space or for any urbanite searching for their very own home in the modern world
– Enjoy Mill Avenue’s shopping, dining & the Metro light rail, ASU and all of Downtown Tempe’s entertainment right out your front door!!
– Some units have been Published in ”California Homes” magazine
– This architecturally stunning home boasts a giant terrace with a Jacuzzi (one of only three in the building).
– Every modern detail in this loft was carefully planned with lavish upgrades
– Units come with modern taste and any buyer will be impressed!
– The Lofts at Orchidhouse include stunning 11 foot ceilings with large, operable windows. The warehouse style brick building is also zoned ”live/work”- for those entrepreneurs looking for a hip and modern space to office.
– The Orchidhouse Lofts are located just off Mill Avenue`s shops and bistros, the Metro light rail system, ASU, & everything else downtown Tempe has to offer.
– Views of ”A” Mtn., Stadium, and the University
– New York all bright and open, with exposed air ducts and electrical conduit. High end finishes like tile kitchen backsplash and custom wall units with floor to ceiling book shelves and Murphy bed for guests…
– Just LIVE in this urban loft with the best location in Tempe. Steps from Mill with no Mill Avenue Walk to Restaurants /shops/LIGHT RAIL/& ASU.
High-Rise Floor: 4
Square footage: 1590
High-Rise Floor: 6
Square footage: 1932
Buying, Selling, Investing in a Penthouse/High-Rise Condo in Tempe or Mill Avenue call 480.458.8007, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us at http://www.TempeHomesCondos.com/.
Realtor Juan Pesqueira
When my client from Alaska had called me to list his home in Tempe 85282 and manage the fix project I did not know what I had gotten myself into. The property below is before and after pictures of the project. When I first entered the property it had holes in walls throughout, carpet was stained, roof was in its last life, patio post had severed dry wrought, the rear window was broken and the range oven had been removed from the property. This was what could be seen on the walk through.
The first phase was to get the property up to par with listing the property. We had the whole interior painted, patched up the holes with drywall, replaced all broken doors, replaced the rear and laundry room window, removed all carpet and installed brand new carpet, removed all furniture, clothes, trash, and clean the property professionally. The first phase cost us a total of $2,000 (Labor and material).
The second phase came after the inspections and appraisal. In order for us to sell this home to the current buyer obtaining an FHA loan my client had to install a new roof, install new patio beams (Dry wrought damage), replace all damaged (dry wrought) roof fascia, weld the pool fence, cure all moisture stains in attic, remove attic beam damaged by termites, cure the property of termites, cure any and all issues that came up in the home inspection, replace irrigation tube, and other minor issues. This came to a total of $13,500 for all work and labor done by Cartier Construction.
LISTED FOR SALE
This was an excellent project that I managed for my out of State client. It was not easy and the advice I have for anyone doing any fix n flips or selling a home to an FHA buyer is get a home inspection before you do any work, get one after you have completed the work, cure the property of termites, and more than likely if there is any issue small or big get them fixed and cured before you list the home.
In all my years of selling real estate this was new to me. I have worked with FHA buyers and the criteria but this time the criteria were way more to pass. We had to cure, replace, and fix everything that came up in the appraisal, in the home inspection, and in the termite report. We also had to provide all documentation from the contractor and work completed. At one point I told my client all I am waiting for is for the bank to tell us we have to tear down the home and build it back up, that’s how much they requested.
But at the end of the day it’s great to transfer a home to a new buyer and know the product is great. If you are doing fix n flips and don’t stand behind your product don’t waste your time. You don’t want to be known as doing poor work, the word will get around. The buyer is happy, my client is happy, and so am I. I will say that I had a few more gray hairs and if I am not mistaken my hairline went back a few notchesJ, but as I said everyone was happy at the end of the day.
Buying, Selling, or have a project in Tempe and want Pesqueira Design to help email us at email@example.com | Call 480.458.8007 | Visit http://www.TempeHomesCondos.com/