Tempe Realty Co.
Realtor Juan Pesqueira
JUST SOLD – ranch home located in Rancho El Mirage in El Mirage, Arizona.
This property took a total of five months to
- obtain the full short sale package
- get approval to list the home and do a short sale
- list the property on the MLS
- market the home and go through multiple offers
- decide on the best offer that will satisfy the bank
- submit the executed contract
- get the short sale approved (short sale approval letter)
- open escrow
- get through inspection
- finally get the property successfully closed, With a short closing timeline
It’s a fun process to me and in order to be highly successful in closing short sales you need.
- Constant contact with the bank (phone every day or few days)
- Make sure everyone knows there job in the file and stay on top of everyone
- Make sure your client understands the process as you will need his/her full cooperation
- Understand true market value. Do not list way below or high list at market – remember banks will get their own independent appraiser.
A HUGE THANKS TO
Trisha Bratt West USA for representing her client and understanding the short sale process. Her and Her client were excellent to work with .
Patricia Torrez at BofA (Bank of American). She made the final stage of the short sale closing easy and worked tiresome helping to get this closed.
Fidelity National Title – Alysia Moore & Jennifer Douthit. They closed and recorded this in one day, thanks for always taking care of me ladies!
14022 N 130TH DR EL MIRAGE, AZ 85335-5310 is located in Rancho El Mirage Subdivision. The property was a FHA Short Sale completed with Bank of America.
Sold Price: $92,000
The home boosts 1308 square feet with an excellent floor plan. The home was built in 2000 by Dietz Crane located in a private Cul De Sac street. From the walk up to the home you will notice the professional desert front landscape, nicely completed stucco and tile roof, and an inviting door that will scream welcome please come on in. Inside you will feel at home the property has tile and carpet in all the right places, a great space living room, beautiful well kept up oak kitchen and bathroom cabinets, and perfect 3 bedrooms and 2 baths in this starter home. The back yard is large enough to host Sunday BBQ, great space for the kids to play around, and also has room if you decide to put in a pool. Did I mention that a home like this can also rent for this out for $850 a month. Whether you are a first time home buyer looking to buy your first home, a small family looking for a great starter home, or an investor with unlimited potential for cash flow rental income this home will work for you! Call, Email, Or text to tour this home today.
Rancho El Mirage community features numerous parks, located near schools, and HOA fees will vary from $20-40 bucks a month. HOA is handled by VISION Community Management.
DO YOU HAVE A HOME IN EL MIRAGE THAT YOU NEED VALUE OR WOULD LIKE TO SELL – CONTACT
US HERE OR BY PHONE 480.458.8007
Realtor Juan Pesqueira